Tuesday, January 20, 2015

In Class Reflection

What do you think of blogs?
I never really thought about blogs.  I've seen people writing blogs in either movies or TV shows but never myself have I ever thought about making my own blog.  I think blogs are a way for people to talk to others if they have no one else to talk to.  They are a way to get frustration or anger out or stories they want to tell but have no one to tell them to.

Can a blog be useful?
A blog can be useful in that if you want someone to talk to, there is always someone reading your blog and they can even respond to your blog or make a comment.  Blogs can be useful, like I said above, in getting anger or frustration out.  They can be useful for telling stories or in general if you feel like you have no one, you can talk or communicate to someone and make relationships through a blog.

Does a "blog" or "a blogger" signify a specific type of person to you? 
I have never written or read blogs before, but whenever I think of a person who write blogs I imagine a writer or someone who wants to be a journalist.

What kind of person blogs?
I think that people who like to write blog.  They want to share what they write and wants other people to really read it and can also get feedback.

Could a blog have a use for you? What would that be?
I think a blog could have a use for me.  I am not a writer and I don't enjoy writing but if I had a blog I would most likely write about my life, my family or sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment